Romanian Air Force Mission
Romanian Air Force Structure
system provides ground-based air defense of major assets against
both manned and unmanned air breathing targets, cruise missiles
and other air targets flying at low and medium altitudes. When
integrated with Patriot systems and high-capable radars it can
be employed in TBMD role.
System basic components:
Missile technical data
- Length: 5,03m;
- Diameter: 36cm;
- Propellant: solid;
- Weight: 627kg (in canister 1500Kg);
- Blasting component: 75kg.
- Maximum speed: 2,5Mach;
- Target maximum speedP: 1000m/s;
- Target altitude: 0,20 - 18km;
- Target maximum radius: 40km.
|Links||Site map||Download||AF Magazine||Museum||Contact|
Copyright © 2015 - Romanian Air Force. All rights reserved.